350 units of Yadana Hninsi Housing complex already sold

IMG 3533 copy
Ayeyawun and Yadana housing projects is under construction at Dagon Seikkan, Yangon.

About 350 units of Yadana Hninsi Housing complex from the Ayeyawun and Yandana high-rise housing project located in Dagon Seikkan Township, Yangon Region, have been sold out, especially those condominium apartments worth Ks60million, according to the Commerce Ministry.
Condominium units worth from Ks60 to Ks120million are being sold. The Yadana Hninsi Housing complex, the government’s first public housing development project in Yangon, started on June 1. It is a model project for future housing complexes in Dagon Seikkan Township.
The initial buyers have mostly purchased the apartments without taking out loans and have to pay 20 per cent of total costs first, with the remaining 80 per cent payable monthly for period of twelve months. Buyers will receive keys to the apartment only after finishing payments of the installment plan.The Yadana Hninsi Housing units can be purchased through the link with the Cosntruction and Housing Development Bank.
The Yadana Hninsi Housing complex was officially opened by State Counsellor Daw Aung San Suu Kyi on 24 December.
The housing complex was designed by Surbana Jurong and the project includes 49 eighteen-storeyed buildings, according to the Urban and Housing Development Department. Private businessmen have been invited to take part in this housing development project, it is learnt.

 

Ko Htet

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News