1. Regarding the Multiparty General Election held on 8 November 2020, the Union Election Commission has inspected the voter lists and the casting of votes of Pyigyidagun Township in Mandalay Region.
2. According to the inspection findings, the previous election commission released 204,403 eligible voters in Pyigyidagun Township of Mandalay Region. The list of the Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population in November 2020 showed 165,417 eligible voters who had turned 18. The voter lists mentioned that there were 16,945 citizens, associate citizens, nationalized citizens, and non-identity voters, 2,248 persons repeated on the voter lists more than three times and 24,056 persons repeated on the voter lists two times.
3. Findings in inspection were as follows:
Findings on scrutinized voting list of Pyigyidagun Township
4. The Union Election Commission has inspected the withdrawal/receipt/use/remaining of ballot papers used for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Pyigyidagun Township in Mandalay Region, together with the respective township election sub-commission, head of police force, Immigration and Population and administrator according to the Hluttaw Election Law Section 53.
5. According to inspection on the ground, a total of 71 poll stations in Pyigyidagun Township in Mandalay Region took out 204,305 ballot papers. It used 130,798 ballot receipts. The remaining ballots were 64,991instead of the exact remaining 73,507.
On the ground inspections on ballot papers for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Pyigyidagun Township
6. The missing ballots than the exact remaining ballots are 9,242 at 13 ward polling stations and it also found other polling stations at 4 wards used more 726ballots than the issued numbers. The findings were as follows:
Union Election Commission