1. The people who want to contribute cash donation for the purchase of vaccines, can donate to the COVID-19 Vaccination Fund at Myanmar Currency Account No. OA 013733 of Myanma Economic Bank (Nay Pyi Taw) by using the following methods:
(a) Cash contribution can be made at Myanma Economic Bank (Nay Pyi Taw), branches of State-owned banks and private banks.
(b) Cash contribution can be made with the Account Transfer method from other saving accounts of state-owned banks and private banks.
(c) The donation via Mobile Banking/ Mobile Wallet can be made through Mobile Apps of their respective service Provider/private banks.
(d) The donation via MPU Card (ATM Card) can be made through MPU.
(e) The further information will be announced later for the well-wishers to donate safely via Over-the-Counter which links with MPU Debit/Credit cards, local/foreign Visa/Master Credit cards at the Website of the Ministry of Planning, Finance and Industry.
2. The people who want to contribute cash donation for the purchase of vaccines can donate to the COVID-19 Vaccination Fund at Foreign Currency Account No. EDC 600012 of Myanma Economic Bank (Nay Pyi Taw) by using the following methods:
(a) Any type of foreign currency can be directly donated via all the branches of Myanma Economic banks which received MC and AD licences.
(b) Cash contribution can be made with the Account Transfer method from foreign currency accounts opened at the branches of Myanma Economic Bank.
(c) Cash contribution can be made via the private and foreign banks by using SWIFT Code-MYEBMMMY together with the expression of Donation to COVID-19 Vaccination Fund (Account EDC 600012) Myanma Economic Bank.
(d) If there is no direct communication between Myanma Economic Bank and the foreign banks for cash contribution by using the above — mentioned SWIFT Code and Donation to COVID-19 Vaccination Fund (Account EDC 600012) Myanma Economic Bank, the cash contribution can be made via the following foreign bank partners of Myanma Economic Bank:
|UOB Bank (Singapore)||OCBC Bank (Singapore)|
|DBS Bank (Singapore)||May Bank (Singapore/Kuala Lampur)|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp (Tokyo)||Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ (Tokyo)|
|Mizuho Bank (Tokyo)||Bangkok Bank (Bangkok)|
|Siam Commercial Bank (Bangkok)||Krung Thai Bank (Bangkok)|
|Thanachart Bank (Bangkok)||ICBC Bank (China)|
|OCBC Wing Hang Bank (Shanghai)||China Construction Bank (China)|
|Sonali Bank (Bangladesh)||AB Bank (Bangladesh)|
3. For the records, the donors should send their names, phone numbers and addresses in full and other pieces of evidence of cash contribution to the e-mail — [email protected], [email protected] (or) Viber-09-251182042 and 09-420788851.
4. Those who want to donate in person and in virtual system in Nay Pyi Taw, Yangon and Mandalay can contact the following persons:
|Nay Pyi Taw||Yangon||Mandalay|
|Daw Si Si Pyone|
Daw Yi Yi Khaing
|U Min Thu|
Myanma Agricultural Development Bank
|U Tun Tun Aung|
Internal Revenue Department
5. The cash donated to COVID-19 vaccination Fund is exempted from tax according to the Income Tax Law.
Ministry of Planning, Finance and Industry