Updated at 8 pm 21 May 2020
1. Result on testing of 160 samples at the Department of Medical Research and 188 samples in the first group at the National Health Laboratory (Yangon), totalling 348 on 21 May afternoon showed No new cases.
2. There are a total of 199 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 21 May.
3. A total of 108 old cases were tested negative two consecutive times up to 21 May. Among them, 101 persons have been discharged from the hospital and they will be kept isolation at the designated places.
4. The total death toll remains at 6.
5. There are a total of 38 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 21 May.
Ministry of Health and Sports
(Translated by Aung Khin)