Electric shock causes fire at Yoma water treatment plant

2p 12 oodp
The Yoma Water Treatment Plant was ravaged by a fire yesterday.

A fire broke out in a furniture warehouse at the Yoma Water Treatment Plant due to an electric shock at 10:50 am on Maezigone street, ward (7), Hline Township in Yangon Region yesterday.
Members of the security forces and local fire brigade rushed to the scene of the fire with eight fire engines and two water tankers.
The fire was extinguished at about 11:18 am.
It is reported that no human or animal was injured and the warehouse was destroyed by the fire. —MNA

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News
24 May 2022
Cyclone shelters, ready to give shelter to disaster victims
Myanmar Vovinam team wins one gold, one bronze while boxing bags one silver in 31st SEA Games
100 baskets of summer paddy priced at some K800,000 in Pantanaw Township in May
Myeik District Rice Traders Association to buy paddy from Myeik Tsp at minimum rate of K700,000 per 100 baskets
Peace delegation led by Vice Chairman of New Mon State Party (NMSP) arrives in Nay Pyi Taw to participate in peace talks offered by the SAC Chairman
Union Information Minister addresses 3rd conference of Myanmar Writers’ Association
SAC Vice Chairman Deputy Commander-in-Chief of Defence Services Commander-in-Chief (Army) Vice-Senior General Soe Win comforts patients receiving medical treatment at Defence Services General Hospital (1000-bed) in Mingaladon Township
SAC Vice Chairman National Disaster Management Committee Chairman Vice-Senior General Soe Win meets with people affected by natural disasters, provides relief supplies to Mon State disaster management team
Vice Chairman of the State Administration Council Deputy Commander-in-Chief of Defence Services Commander-in-Chief (Army) Vice-Senior General Soe Win pays homage to remains of State Ovadacariya Shwethuwun Sayadaw