Fire destroys four homes, one shop in Sittway

1 2 7
Firemen and villagers are working to control the fire. Photo: MNA

A  fire broke out in Thachaung Village in Sittway Township, Rakhine  State, yesterday, destroying four homes and one shop.
The fire caused by negligence happened at the house owned by U Zar Ki Yusan at 5.30 pm and engulfed the properties causing loss of K179,000.
The fire was put under controlled by firemen  and villagers 15 minutes after it started.
U Zar Ki Yusan managed  to  escape  and a file is  opened on him at the Myoma Police Station in  Sittway. —Myanmar News Agency

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News