Fire engulfs house; destroying property worth K7.2 million

2 21

A fire broke out at JJ Car Audio Decoration shop on Ngu Shwe Wah Street in Chanmyathazi Township, Mandalay, on 13 March morning.
Fire from a mosquito coin engulfed the mattress of shop owner U Sai Aung. The fire destroyed all pieces of property upstairs and car audio decorations downstairs, worth more than K7.2 million in total amount.
More than 100 firefighters from Township Fire Services Department and Auxiliary Fire Brigade led by township officials put out the fire within 20 minutes. Thanks to their utmost efforts, fire did not engulf other houses and caused no casualty.
Police took action against the house owner for negligent act over outbreak of fire under the law.–Tin Maung (Mandalay)

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News