Fires break out in Mandalay and Yangon Regions

Gandamar Hosale otue
Gandhama wholesale in Mayangon township on fire.

A fire broke out due to overheating of the power line at the house of U Aung Myo Htay son of U Kyaw Win around 5 am yesterday morning in Taguntine ward, Pyigyitagun Township, Mandalay Region.
The fire was extinguished by security forces, firefighters and the people with 31 fire engines and 21 water bowsers around 6:20 am in the morning. As a result of the fire, 80 houses were destroyed in the fire, and a relief camp has been set up for 175 affected families inside the Mya Bayet Monastery in Nantha Kwetseik Ward.
Although no human or animal died and injured, actions will be taken against those who neglected the fire.
Similarly, in Yangon Region, Ruby Mart located at the corner of Pansodan Road and Bogyoke Aung San Road, Yangon was also burned down around 2 am yesterday, and a fire broke out at Gandhamma Wholesale located in Mayangon Township at the same time yesterday morning. — MNA

Share this post

Comments

Hot News
Hot News