Updated at 8 pm 24 May 2020
No new case
Total: now 201
1. Result on testing of 166 samples at the Department of Medical Research and 188 samples in the first group at the National Health Laboratory (Yangon), totaling 354 on 24 May afternoon showed No new cases.
2. There are a total of 201 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 24 May.
3. A total of 122 old cases were tested negative two consecutive times up to 24 May. Among them, 109 persons have been discharged from the hospital and they will be kept isolation at the designated places.
4. The total death toll remains at 6.
5. There are a total of 45 new persons under investigation from the past 24 hour until 12 noon of 24 May 2020.
COVID-19 Labora tory Tests Report at 8 pm, 24 May 2020
|Samples tested in first group at National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on 24 May|
|Samples tested at Department of Medical Research (DMR) on 24 May|
COVID-19 Situation Report at 8 pm 24 May 2020