1. Laboratory tests of the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on the 67 samples and 87 samples by the Department of Medical Research, totalling 154, in the first group on 13 May afternoon have tested ONE new case for COVID-19
2. There are a total of 181 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 13 May.
3. THREE old cases (Case 35, 147 and 150) were tested negative two consecutive times, and that a total of 79 persons have recovered up to 13 May. Among them, 66 persons have been discharged from the hospital and they will be kept isolation at the designated places.
4. Six positive patients have died until now.
5. There are a total of 83 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 13 May.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 8:00 pm, 13 May 2020
|Samples tested at National Health Laboratory on 13 May||67|
|Samples tested at Medical Research Department on 13 May||87|
COVID-19 Situation Report at 8 pm 13 May
Laboratory test for COVID-19 at 8 pm, 13 May
|Case No||Age||Gender||Address||Contact with positive patient||Overseas travel history||Hospital for medical treatment||Lab result||Remark|
|181||52||Female||Ahlon Township, Yangon||Yes with Case 179||No||Waibargi Specialist Hospital||Positive||Held under quarantine|
Ministry of Health and Sports (Translated by Aung Khin)