1. Result on testing of 94 samples in the first group for COVID-19 at the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) and 137 samples at the Department of Medical Research, totalling 231, on 16 May showed:
One new case was found.
2. There are a total of 182 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 p.m. on 16 May.
3. SEVEN old cases (Case 40, 49,56, 57, 77, 121 and 151) were tested negative two consecutive times, in a total of 95 persons up to 16 May, Among them, 83 persons have been discharged from the hospital and they will be kept isolation at the designated places.
4. The total death toll remains at 6.
5. There are a total of 60 new persons under investigation in the past 24 hours from 12 noon of 16 May.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 8:00 pm, 16 May 2020
|Samples tested in first group at National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on 16 May||94|
|Samples tested at Department of Medical Research on 16 May||137|
COVID-19 Situation Report at 8 pm 16 May 2020