COVID-19 Situation Report of Myanmar at 8:00 pm on 28 April
1. Laboratory tests of the Department of Medical Research have shown 3 positive cases of COVID-19 in out of 87 samples when the results came out at 6 pm on 28 April. The remaining 84 were tested negative. Meanwhile, the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) reported at 7:00 p.m. 28 April on its first group of 58 tests, showing all negatives.
2. There are a total of 149 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 28 April.
3. In laboratory tests, 6 patients were found negative for two times (Case 6, 19,20,24,25 and 29).
It means that 16 persons have recovered. They have been allowed for leaving hospitals and staying in isolation. Five positive patients have died until now.
4. A total of 89 new persons are under investigation from 12 noon of 27 April to 12 noon of 28 April.
5. Test results from the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on the samples of PUIs and isolated persons will be published.(Translated by Aung Khin)