COVID-19 Situation Report of Myanmar at 8:00 pm on 1 May
1. Laboratory tests of the National Health Laboratory (Yangon) on the samples 155 of quarantined persons and PUIs, and those of 41 samples by the Department of Medical Research, totalling 196 persons, on 1 May afternoon, have showed that—
• No positive case of COVID-19. (No confirmed case)
2. There are a total of 151 confirmed cases in Myanmar up to 8:00 pm on 1 May.
3. Out of old confirmed cases, THREE persons (Case-14, 18, 90) were tested negative for two times on 1 May, reaching the number to 31 in this group.
4. TEN former patients (Case-2,8,32,33,38,41,47,50,54,58) have recovered and was allowed for leaving the hospital on 1 May. A total of 27 persons have been discharged from the hospital and are now quarantined at the designated places.
5. SIX positive patients have died until now.
6. The remaining 118 confirmed cases are receiving medical treatments at the respective hospitals. Among them, TWO persons are at the intensive care units.
7. There are a total of 85 new persons under investigation from 12 noon of 30 April to 12 noon of 1 May.
• No result came out last night.
COVID-19 Laboratory results at 8 pm, 1 May 2020
|Samples tested at National Health Laboratory on 1 May||155|
|Samples tested at Department of Medical Research on 1 May||41|
|COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) (new confirmed case) (positive)||0|
Ministry of Health and Sports
(Translated by Aung Khin)