Update of COVID-19 cases in Myanmar till 8:00 pm on 15 April
1. The National Health Laboratory (Yangon) took laboratory tests on the 2,841 quarantined people till 15 April 2020. Out of them, 74 patients were tested positive of COVID-19, while the remaining 2,767 persons were tested negative.
2. The following are the names of the hospitals where the patients with COVID-19 positive are being treated.
|Sr.||Hospital for medical treatment||Numbers of patients with COVID-19 positive|
|1||Waibargi Specialist Hospital, Yangon||59 ( one patient in ICU)|
|2||Tiddim Township People’s Hospital||3|
|3||Lashio General Hospital||1|
|4||Mawlamyine General Hospital||1|
|5||Sao San Htun Hospital, Taunggyi||1|
|6||Magway General Hospital||1|
|7||Kengtung People’s Hospital||1|
|8||Kalay People’s Hospital||1|
* Two patients who recovered from the COVID-19 positive were under quarantine for two weeks.
* So far COVID-19 death toll is four.
3. There are 109 new patients under observation between 14-4-2020 and 15-4-2020, 12 noon.
4. The National Health Laboratory (Yangon) released the first batch of test results from among 128 lab specimens at 6:00 pm, 15-4-2020. All of them tested negative. — Ministry of Health and Sports
(Translated by Kyaw Zin Tun)