Unattended stove causes lacquerware shop fire in NyaungU

Tourists seen helping carry the belongings of the fire victims.
Tourists seen helping carry the belongings of the fire victims.

A FIRE broke out yesterday at a lacquerware shop near Shwezigon Pagoda, NyaungU Township, Mandalay Region.
The NyaungU District Fire Service Department (FDS) said that the fire did not spread to nearby houses as it was brought under control within 20 minutes.
According to local sources, foreign tourists gave a helping hand in the fire incident, helping move things from fire-affected house.
The FSD commented that negligence sparked the fire in the form of an unattended electric stove.

 

 

Aung Thant Khaing

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News
Phoo Pwint Yati Khaing to compete in US Symetra Tour
Palm oil market sees record jump in mid-September
YGEA to issue gold transport permit for members
Sagaing grows 51 acres of dry chilli this monsoon season
Oxygen generator plant construction in Mawlaik completed by 75%
Roads linking Mon, Taninthayi upgraded for smoother transportation
Myanmar rice body sells food commodities at fairer prices for public in Thanlyin
K41.175 billion worth of Methamphetamine, Ketamine drugs seized
Development projects completed in 351 villages in Magway Region
Clean energy usage focused on 39th ASEAN Ministers Meeting and Associated Meetings