1. Regarding the Multiparty General Election held on 8 November 2020, the Union Election Commission has inspected the voter lists and the casting of votes of Aungmyethazan Township in Mandalay Region.
2. According to the inspection findings, the previous election commission released 186,323 eligible voters in Aungmyethazan Township of Mandalay Region. The list of the Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population in November 2020 showed 185,706 eligible voters who had turned 18. The voter lists mentioned that there were 8,368 citizens, associate citizens, nationalized citizens, and non-identity voters, 846 persons repeated on the voter lists more than three times and 15,126 persons repeated on the voter lists two times.
3. Findings in inspection were as follows:
Findings on scrutinized voting list of Aungmyethazan Township
4. The Union Election Commission has inspected the withdrawal/receipt/use/remaining of ballot papers used for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Aungmyethazan Township in Mandalay Region, together with the respective township election sub-commission, head of police force, Immigration and Population and administrator according to the Hluttaw Election Law Section 53.
5. According to inspection on the ground, a total of 92 poll stations in Aungmyethazan Township in Mandalay Region took out 196,588 ballot papers. It used 136,996 ballot receipts. The remaining ballots were 49,509 instead of the exact remaining 59,592.
6. The numbers of missing ballots at 92 polling stations were 14,293 and 47 township advance ballots were also missing. The findings are as follows:
On the ground inspections on ballot papers for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Aungmyethazan Township
7. The missing ballots at 70 ward polling stations were as follows:
Union Election Commission