1. Regarding the Multiparty General Election held on 8 November 2020, the Union Election Commission has inspected the voter lists and the casting of votes of Mingaladon Township in Yangon Region.
2. According to the inspection findings, the previous election commission released 288,522 eligible voters in Mingaladon Township of Yangon Region. The list of the Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population in November 2020 showed 150,407 eligible voters who had turned 18. The voter lists mentioned that there were 27,386 citizens, associate citizens, nationalized citizens, and non-identity voters, 790 persons repeated on the voter lists more than three times and 17,482 persons repeated on the voter lists two times.
3. Findings in inspection were as follows:
Findings on voting list of Mingaladon Township
4. The Union Election Commission has inspected the withdrawal/receipt/use/remaining of ballot papers used for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Mingaladon Township in Yangon Region, together with the respective township election sub-commission, head of police force, Immigration and Population and administrator according to the Hluttaw Election Law Section 53.
5. There are a total of 136 polling stations in Mingaladon Township, and of 294,008 ballots, 284,543 were allocated as ward/village tract ballots, 3,007 were township advance ballots and 6,458 were township remaining ballots (reserve).
On the ground inspections on ballot papers for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Mingaladon Township
6. According to the inspection, the ward/village tract polling stations of Mingaladon Township for Pyithu Hluttaw election took out a total of 284,543 and used 159,649. But it left only 107,633 and so 17,261 ballots were missing without any reasons.
7. A total of 3,007 township advance ballots were used and 6,458 township remaining ballots were unused and so there was no difference in numbers.
8. The entire Mingaladon township withdrew 294,008 ballots for Pyithu Hluttaw and used 162,656 and 114,091 remained unused.
9. The inspection on ballots of each polling station of Mingaladon township for Pyithu Hluttaw were as follows:
Union Election Commission