1. Regarding the Multiparty General Election held on 8 November 2020, the Union Election Commission has inspected the voters lists and the casting of votes of Patheingyi Township in Mandalay Region.
2. According to the inspection findings, the previous election commission released 190,602 eligible voters in Patheingyi Township of Mandalay Region. The list of the Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population in November 2020 showed 176,305 eligible voters who had turned 18. The voter lists mentioned that there were 18,537 citizens, associate citizens, nationalized citizens, and non-identity voters, 794 persons repeated on the voter lists more than three times and 14,772 persons repeated on the voter lists two times.
3. Findings in the inspection were as follows:-
Findings on scrutinized voting list
4. The Union Election Commission has inspected the withdrawal/receipt/use/remaining of ballot papers used for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Patheingyi Township in Mandalay Region, together with the respective township election sub-commission, head of police force, Immigration and Population and administrator according to the Hluttaw Election Law Section 53.
5. According to inspection on the ground, a total of 139 poll stations in Patheingyi Township in Mandalay Region took out 201,838 ballot papers. It used 145,559 ballot receipts. The extra/shortage ballots were found at respective poll stations. The findings were as follows:
On the ground inspections on ballot papers for Pyithu Hluttaw Election of Patheingyi Township
6. It was also found that the township remaining ballot and the ballots in 13 poll stations are higher than the numbers of ballots issued by UEC. The findings are as follows:
Union Election Commission