PJ passport holders who are not working abroad must apply to change to relevant category: ME

YU4pvniX 8
A sample of the overseas worker identification card (OWIC).

All those who will work as skilled labour in foreign countries will have to carry OWICs (overseas worker identification cards). There are also Myanmar people who live in foreign countries with work visas, resident visas and business visas. When they return home and leave the country again, they also have to carry OWICs.
That statement was announced by the Myanmar embassy in the Republic of Korea. In addition, the Myanmar embassy has announced that those who are not working abroad but are holding an ordinary passport should apply for a different type of passport.
When applying to change relevant passports, if the person is studying, they have to carry a PE type. If the person is married to a foreigner, they need to change to a PT type. The applications will be verified by the Myanmar Embassy. — TWA/KZW

Share this post
Hot News
Hot News
DISI-registered private industries reach 47,894 by end of May
10th International Day of Yoga10th International Day of Yoga celebrated celebrated
Maha Samaya Day celebrated at Shwedagon, Kaba Aye pagodas
10th International Day of Yoga celebrated in Nay Pyi Taw
Tea gathering meeting of ASEAN Ladies Circle-Beijing held
DPM MoFA Union Minister embarks on ACD’s 19th Foreign Ministers’ Meeting in Iran
Central Committee on National Tourism Development 1/2024 meeting held
ME Singapore announces special passport renewal for first 300 this Sunday
2024 Inter-State/ Region Taekwondo Championship concludes
Investigations underway to uncover truth regarding incident in which Win Neinmitayon Monastery Sayadaw from Bago passed away