1. In the Sin Myay Village, Nga Lone Tin Village Tract, Chaung-U Township, Monywa District, Sagaing Region, a polling station official accompanied U Shwe Tun ( a member of the Village Tract Election Sub-Commission) and U Than Tun Sein (100-Household head) when they gathered advance votes from voters. The polling station representative inspected the voting ballot stamp and found that it did not have the UEC logo.
2. In polling station No 3 of Quarter No 1, Singu Township, PyinOoLwin District, Mandalay Region, voter U Thein Zaw took out a voting ballot stamp from the pocket of his shirt near an entrance of the polling station, an official inspected his voting ballot stamp and found that it did not have the UEC logo.
3. In polling station No 2 of Talinkone Village, Innywagyi Village Tract, Myothit Township, Magway District, Magway Region, on 8-11-2020, U Aung Zaw Win was found to have cast his Pyithu Hluttaw and Amyotha Hluttaw ballot papers by using a fake ballot stamp that did not have the UEC logo.
4. In the Michaung Tayar Village, Kangyidaunt Township, Pathein District, Ayeyawady Region, it was found that Daw Aye Myint voted in her daughter’s name in the advance voting process.
5. In polling station No 1, South Quarter, Pasawng Township, Bawlakhe District, Kayah State, Daw Zin Mar Lwin voted in her own name and then she voted again in her sister-in-law’s name. It was found that she voted twice.
6. In Thaminbay Village Tract, Natogyi Township, Myingyan District, Mandalay Region, Daw Thi Thi Khaing cast her votes at polling station No 1 in Constituency No 1 and then she voted again at polling station No 1 in Quarter No 3 in Constituency No 2.
7. Daw Myat Su Hlaing, who lives in Kungyangon Village, Kwinkauk Village Tract, Ingapu Township in Hinthada District, Ayeyawady Region, cast her votes at polling station No 1 in Kwinkauk South Village Tract and then she voted again at polling station No 3 in Kwinkauk North Village Tract. It was found that she voted twice.
8. U Tin Tun Lwin Aung, who lives in Quarter No 5, Maubin Township, Maubin District, Ayeyawady Region, cast his votes at polling station No 2 at U Thu Kha Primary School in Quarter No 9. He also voted again at polling station No 1 in Quarter No 5. It was found that he voted twice.
9. U Soe Lwin (a) U Soe Oo, who lives in Phaungpyin in Mawlaik District, Sagaing Region cast his advance votes at polling station No 1 in Kyun Shwe Wa Quarter. He also voted again at polling station No 2 in Hae Hlaw Village. He voted twice.
10. In polling station No 1 in Namtee Village (Constituency 2) in Namhkam Township, Muse District, Shan State, Sai Non Han Khay voted in the name of his uncle Sai Eik Than.
11. In Taze Township, Shwebo District, Sagaing Region, the members of Ywathaya Village Tract Election Sub-commission U Than Soe, U Phoe Pyar (a) U Tun Hla and Sub-commission secretary U Myint issued only two ballot papers to voters U Chit Htay and Daw Hla Htay apiece rather than issuing three ballot papers. Then it was found that the Election Sub-commission officials signed their names on the remaining ballot papers and illegally voted.
12. U Win Min Oo, who lives in Pale Ngwe Yaung Road, Pale Aung Myay Quarter, Kyone Ma Nge, Wakema Township, Myaungmya District in Ayeyawady Region, tore his Pyithu Hluttaw ballot paper at polling station No 1 in Pale Aung Myay Quarter without putting it into the ballot box.
13. So, Nga Lone Tin Village Tract Election Sub-Commission member U Shwe Tun, 100-Household head U Than Tun Sein, U Thein Zaw, U Aung Zaw Win, Daw Aye Myint, Daw Zin Mar Lwin, Daw Thi Thi Khaing, Daw Myat Su Hlaing, U Tin Tun Lwin Aung, U Soe Lwin (a) U Soe Oo, Sai Non Han Khay and Ywathaya Village Tract Election Sub-commission officials U Than Soe, U Phoe Pyar (a) U Tun Hla and U Myint, and U Win Min Oo have been charged under Section 420/468 of the Penal Code and Section 58 and 59 of the Hluttaw Election Law.
Union Election Commission