1. Union Election Commission has published the final version of voter lists at the sub-commission offices of respective wards/village tracts and at the villages from 1-10-2020 to 14-10-2020 for 14 days after receiving requests, amendments and additions of voters on the previous editions of the lists.
2. The stay-at-home order remains in force to prohibit people from going outside for unnecessary reasons as part of control measures against COVID-19.
3. Therefore, for the voters who have difficulties due to healthcare directives based on times/areas, the UEC has published the updated voter lists until 4-9-2020 on web application findyourpollingstation.uec.gov.mm, and the mobile application findyourpollingstation.apk at Google Play to download and check the name lists.
4. However, there have been some delays in searching the names due to a large number of viewers at the same time. And that the voter lists for different regions and states can be viewed in the following web applications.
(a) Kachin State http://bit.ly/kachin-voters
(b) Kayah State http://bit.ly/kayah-voters
(c) Kayin State http://bit.ly/kayin-voters
(d) Chin State http://bit.ly/chin-voters
(e) Sagaing Region http://bit.ly/sagaing-voters
(f) Tanintharyi Region http://bit.ly/tanintharyi-voters
(g) Bago Region http://bit.ly/bago-voters
(h) Magway Region http://bit.ly/magway-voters
(i) Mandalay Region http://bit.ly/mandalay-voters
(j) Mon State http://bit.ly/mon-voters
(k) Rakhine State http://bit.ly/rakhine-voters
(l) Yangon State http://bit.ly/yangon-voters
(m) Shan State http://bit.ly/shan-voters
(n) Ayeyawady Region http://bit.ly/ayarwaddy-voters
(o) Nay Pyi Taw Union Territory http://bit.ly/naypyitaw-voters
5. Processes for searching voter lists will also be explained on the respective web applications and UEC Facebook page.
Union Election Commission