Tourist transport vehicles to take work licence

car 2

Road and Inland Water Transport Board is issuing licenses allowing transport of foreign tourists to owners of vehicles already registered with Myanma Hotels and Tourism Services.
Some entrepreneurs and companies run transport services for foreign tourists by using private cars with the black number plates, without being licensed by the departments concerned. The board announced that if they fail to obtain licenses to undertake such services, action will be taken against them under the 1963 Road and Inland Water Transport Law. The Mandalay Region Transport Planning Department has sent directives to the tour companies.–Min Htet Aung (Mandalay Sub-printing House)

Share this post
Tags :
Hot News
Hot News